Tuesday, September 14, 2010

At last...

I am starting a food blog! It is no secret to those that know me I have a passion for cooking. I also have a passion for nutrition and exercise. I love being able to create a dish, that is not only delicious but healthy! I don't enjoy boring food, I need it to be exciting, colorful, beautiful and tasty! I love creating healthy alternatives to the foods we all know and love, with it being just as good or better than the original! I believe that a lot of people run from the faintest mention of health food! It doesn't have to be this way! Someone once said to me "You should really live a little." Assuming that I was missing out on something, or depriving myself. However, that is exactly what I am doing, LIVING! I am filling my body with the things it needs, as well as satisfying any craving I might have, by simply using alternatives and a little creativity ;)


I started this because I get lots of calls from those that know me for recipes, alternative ideas etc. I thought it would be fun to document it! I figured if anything, it will be a great place to store all of my recipes ;)




For those of you that do not know me, I will give a short Bio! I'm Nichole, I have the most beautiful little family ;) two kiddos Lexi 8 and Noah 5, I have been married for 9 years to my high school sweetheart James. I have my B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Nutrition as well as my teachers certification. I currently work at my childrens school, Trinity Lutheran, teaching three days a week, and I LOVE it! I have the best job in the world! I obviously love to cook, I love being with friends and I love spending time with the fam...you can usually find us in the kitchen ;)




Here is a recent pic of me and my family, I love my son's face here, I wasn't going to use this pic at first, but, this is just typical Noah, he was trying to look angry ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment