Saturday, September 25, 2010

Raid The Pantry!

















I am trying to BBQ a little before it really is too cold to do so! Here in Texas you can still BBQ in October and it feels like summer! After Lexi's soccer game this morning we came home, watched movies and grilled...my kind of day ;) I didn't have this planned, I just grabbed whatever I had in my pantry and fridge and came up with this! I marinated my chicken in a coconut mango glaze I purchased from HEB, threw together some veggies (zucchini, onions, and yellow bell peppers) in a little olive oil & salt and mashed some sweet potatoes with a little reduced fat parmesan cheese, sea salt, pepper and smart balance butter. I encourage you to raid your pantry rather than going out to eat for lunch. We enjoyed just spending the time at home, and this lunch was great! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment